Wednesday 4 June 2008

Text Works by Soutron - Applied

Applied:
Looking back at what I learned on level one, I have actually applied the shortcuts into my daily searching routine, particularly the Alt+U and spell check. It saves me time and I am pleased that the training session has not been a repeat of what I already know and given me confidence that the way I am using the system is correct and optimal, but it also pleases me that I can integrate new routines which gives a bit of change and improvement.

How I use Textworks:
Creating a new user/updating user information
Logging enquiries
Searching for information
Catalouging newspaper articles/checking for duplicated etc.
Checking books in and out/renewing books
Sending overdue letters
Importing from Ms Word

No comments:

Post a Comment