Tuesday 21 July 2009

The blog

I am almost at the final states of my chartership now. I must admit the confusing part is not over yet, but I won't go into that right now.

The other day I was asked why I blog and why do I write a blog about my chartership?
It almost sounded as if it was a strange thing to do, as if it is too boring to read and write about!

It made me wonder.

Is my blog just a self created tool that I use to talk about my chartership for my own sake or do is there a greater meaning?

Give me a couple of days and I will get back to you on this one.......

1 comment:

  1. Personally I think blogging for Chartership is an excellent way of keeping a record of reflective practice which can then help you to build your portfolio.

    Whether it is there for you, or for others depends on what you want to get out of it, and what you decide to post. Blogs are more flexible than many people expect.

    Rather than blogging being a strange thing to do, I think the question "Why do you blog for Chartership?" is a strange question to ask.

    ReplyDelete