Thursday 18 June 2009

Still here....

Well, not much going on here these days. Why? Well my organisation has decided to increase our levels of censorship on the internet! Hmfh! I basically do not have access to my own blog now even though it is part of my CPD which my organisation is paying for. But of course this is not something our IT department would know so I have requested this site unblocked……… so hopefully soon……………. In the mean time I am writing the little headings or introductions to all my evidence. It is not that it takes a lot of time, it is more a lack of concentration and I would like to share another thing that makes it much much harder to complete my portfolio, it’s CILIPs chartership board’s meeting dates; if you would like to submit your portfolio on one of the dates (for example the 8th July ‘09) you have to hand in your portfolio three weeks before this date! So you could say that the deadline is actually 3 weeks before the 8th! Moreover, if I do hand it in in time, there is a 50/50 percent chance that the examiners will see it this time around, if not then next time! It means that the deadline is not really a deadline!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds tricky if you can't access your own blog from work! I hope that gets sorted out soon!

    As for the 3 weeks required before the Chartership board it sounds like an improvement to me - I had to submit 6 weeks before and still wasn't guarenteed to make it that time around!

    Once it gets to the board though they let you know really quickly whether you have passed.

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete