Saturday 13 December 2008

update

Current status is that I am still in the writing phase but I have created a document where I am adding all the pits and pieces. I am struggling with the writing though, it's really hard to write with the overview in my mind, so I am putting in things as they come to me, which is why at the moment I have lots of pages but with lots of gaps and holes :)

In the meantime my mentor has resigned and is migrating to the sunny Spain, no it is not just a holiday, she is leaving the cold and rain for a sunny place near the beach! This means I will not, officially, have a mentor when handing in my application, so I need to ask as many questions as possible now! :s

So before I start feeling all alone, I want to get as much done as possible, so next week, the final week of this year, I am planning on working on this every afternoon and show my mentor before she leaves :)

No comments:

Post a Comment