Tuesday 21 October 2008

Think... think..... think......Winnie the Pooh style!

The mentor meeting was a short meeting as I have been very active in visiting libraries and attending workshops but have not managed to progress in the portfolio bit. I confessed how difficult I found the writing process to my mentor. The problem is the language, as English is not my first language as well as the lack of overview over my portfolio. We did not decide on anything for the next meeting except that the next meeting will be after I have sat down and started writing for the portfolio and that I need to set a deadline for this.

My plan now is to focus on the writing part. I really need to write a fact file........ hmm lets make a list:

1) Make another fact file
2) Look at procedure in library for visually impaired students/members
3) Do presentation in Library
4) Finish PPDP
5) Start writing statement

Less chat, more work!

No comments:

Post a Comment