Wednesday 16 July 2008

Moments before......

..... my mentor meeting is about to begin. Why does this feeling of guilt keep coming up? ....... could it be related to the fact that I have hardly managed to do any work on my CPD for the last oh say 6 months or so? Hmm....

The things on the agenda for today's mentor meeting are:

1. Blog - is it any use? and if so, what to change?
2. PPDP - still in process of being updated (this is the 6 months review meeting! Argh!), will show changes next time......
3. Take out a day (or just an afternoon) of the month for CPD, ask manager
4. Chance to work on Intranet (ask manager)
5. Criteria of assessment - am I still on the right track?
6. Does my portfolio have room for creation of a disability guidelines for the library document?
7. I would like to try and make statistics for how much the library is used, eg. number of emails received in a month, number of book loans, number of enquiries (phone, face to face, email), but I am not sure what the information can be used for? (the monthly update??)
8. What am I doing right and what am I doing wrong? Please enlighten me?

At least things are slightly more clear in my head!

I will come back in half an hour and write down the outcome......... fingers crossed! Arrgh why am I so nervous!!! I doesn't make sense....... :s

No comments:

Post a Comment